Business Start-up Workshop 6th December
6th December 2018
|Event Start||10:00 am|
|Event Finish||4:00 pm|
|Event Venue||Denton Island Community Centre, Newhaven|
|Event Address||Training Room one, Denton Island Community Centre, Newhaven BN9 9BA|
|Event Manager||Sandra Walker|
The workshops cover the following:
- Business reality check – will your idea work as a business?
- Business planning – why?
- How much do you know about your business idea?
- Legal status for your business
- Keeping on the right side of the law
- Pricing concerns/breaking even
- Introduction to profit & loss forecasting and cash flow forecasting
- Customer focused marketing