LEAP for business
Why is LEAP good for business?
- You want to grow your business
- You want to make a difference to young people
- You offer employment opportunities, skills and training
- You enhance the life and economy of the area
- You understand the importance of apprenticeships and new enterprise for business growth and development
… is this you?
Why you should LEAP…
- clarity over how to employ an apprentice
- support in selecting and retaining the right apprentice
- expand your network and get to know like-minded people
- pass on your experience to budding entrepreneurs
- to gain a new, enthusiastic and interested employee
- to shape new business start ups
- to receive a grant of up to £1,500 to employ an apprentice*
* The National Apprenticeship Service (NAS) will provide grants of up to £1,500 to employers with up to 50 employees recruiting 16 to 24 year olds in order to encourage employers to develop their business and take on new apprentices.