LEAP for entrepreneurs
Have you got a business idea you’d like to turn into a reality?
LEAP is a free business start-up programme which provides workshops, with the opportunity to participate in 1-2-1 business mentoring and a chance to win a cash prize of £2,500.
Please click here to register your interest in the LEAP Entrepreneur Award 2018. Registration closes on the 1st February 2018.
Why you should LEAP forward with us…
We will provide:
- A comprehensive one day workshop that will give you the fundamental tools to turn your business idea into a reality.
- Additional seminars to enhance the training already provided on the one day workshop.
- 1-2-1 expert advice from a range of business advisors.
- The tools you need to complete a robust business plan which can be used to access further funding and give you the opportunity to win £2,500 through our programme.
- Ongoing mentoring support to help your business and post start-up support once you’ve started trading.
A programme with the future entrepreneur in mind!
We know attending a training session during the day can be difficult, particularly if you are working or have childcare commitments. Our training sessions run in the morning and evening to accommodate those with a busy lifestyle.
Who is the LEAP entrepreneur?
- You live in or will start your business in the Lewes District Area.
- You are in the early stages of developing your business or your business plan.
- You need help and support to get started.
… is this you?
Previous LEAP Winners
2016 Tracey Horan – Dolly Fixtures
Dolly Fixtures creates quirky functional furniture for the home or business using mannequins, textiles and sustainable hardwoods.
“LEAP was the best thing that could possibly have happened to me when I was starting my business – Dolly Fixtures.
So much useful information from start to finish from experts in all fields and a mentor always happy to help”
2017 Anna Lane – Treatment Tents
Treatment Tents can transform any space into a world of relaxation, joy and peace, bringing any individual to a point of tranquility – available for festivals, weddings, hen parties, corporate and private events.
“I registered for LEAP as I thought the diversity the programme offered in all aspects of business would give me the knowledge and confidence to start Treatment Tents. It worked as it has been fantastically useful and inspiring and I have now started my business”
If so click here and complete your free online application today!
Test revision 2