Two-part Online Business Start-up Workshop on 11th and 12th January
|Event Start||10:00 am|
|Event Finish||1:00 pm|
|Event Manager||Sandra Walker|
Due to COVID restrictions, these workshops have been converted to two 3-hour sessions which will be delivered online over the course of two days. Attendance of both parts of the workshop is mandatory to take part in the LEAP Business Start-up Programme.
The workshops cover the following:
- Business reality check – will your idea work as a business?
- Business planning – why?
- How much do you know about your business idea?
- Legal status for your business
- Keeping on the right side of the law
- Pricing concerns/breaking even
- Introduction to profit & loss forecasting and cash flow forecasting
- Customer focused marketing